The uniform specified for our school is kept very simple.
- white polo shirt (with or without logo),
- grey trousers, dress or skirt,
- royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan (with or without school logo),
- black, grey or white socks.
All children are expected to wear black school shoes (no trainers and no fashion boots).
For PE, your child will require:
- black shorts/black joggers,
- plain white T-shirt,
- black trainers,
- black hoodie or a school sweatshirt for colder months.
Please send your child into school dressed in their PE kits on their PE day. We ask that long hair is tied up.
If your child has their ears pierced, we ask that studs are worn. On PE days, your child will be asked to remove their earrings. If this is not possible, earrings will be covered over for safety purposes.
Please ensure you label all garments.
School does not sell uniform directly. Embroidered uniforms can be purchased online from the following providers:
Alternatively, Kids Essentials in Northfield stock our uniform.
Water bottles can be purchased via the school office:
Water bottles: First one FREE, £1.50 thereafter.