Guestbook

Please feel free to sign our guestbook and leave a comment...

Comments (403)
Show Comments
Yasmin(about a week ago)

Missing Stirchley it was the best school ever!

Haj(less than a month ago)

Love Stirchley School. Mr Darby and Mrs Bayliss are one the BEST TEACHERS!

Casey(less than a month ago)

Hi it's me. I haven't commented in a while. I miss all of you so much i'm in the library right now hope you are all enjoying your year

Kacey(about a month ago)

Hey Stirchley Primary School. I love this school I am giving you 11120945% even though I have just started year 5

Mrs Yeomans(about a month ago)

It's been brilliant to see you all working so hard to make a success of Enterprise Week! I loved your adverts - funny and persuasive. Thank you to Lo for inspiring you all with her business model.. Here's to a successful sale on Friday!

Yasmin(about a month ago)

Missing Stirchley School ! :(

Casey Curry(about a month ago)

Hi everyone, it's Casey again I hope everyone is having a great half term I know I am. I really really miss you lots, especially Miss Chivers, who loves malteasers and Strictly Come Dancing. All the teachers were the best and still are the best I miss everyone so much.

Maya(a couple of months ago)

Miss satti you're amazing! We love u as a teacher very much thanks for signing our books but Miss Dockery is just as amazing she sets everything up. Well done for being so amazing!

Charlotte(a couple of months ago)

I love stirchley sooooo much!

Charlotte Curry(a couple of months ago)

Hi it's Charlotte. I loved seeing you today it really made me smile. I love you and miss you all so much I will make sure I will see you again later on in the year. love you miss u guys have an awesome year yr6. If you bring Malteasers in make sure to give some to Mrs Chivers she loves them!

Show More Comments

Added: December 6, 2012, 5:06 pm

hi i love school! singing club was great we did well at the light's i miss Miss Khoi PS thank you miss perry!!!

isabelle year3, biringham

Added: December 4, 2012, 6:15 pm

I love the sining club because it is great and you have to learn lots of different lovely song xx

Ellepowell, England

Added: December 3, 2012, 8:39 pm

Our school takes good care of us and the school.I LOVE STIRCHLEY! WOO HOO! ALL teachers are my favourite!It teaches us manners and behaviour but most of all is to belive in our selfs.

TAMJID ISLAM , Birmingham

Added: November 30, 2012, 10:36 pm

HI STITCHERY I AM AHMED I LIKE THE IPAD BECAUSE IT IS MY FAVIOURATE BY AHMED

Ahmed, Birmingham

Added: November 29, 2012, 6:00 pm

Hi every one. I think that we are the luckiest class because our attendance wins most of the times and we have a lovely teacher who is Mrs Yeomens.

Ramin, Birmingham

Added: November 27, 2012, 4:43 pm

Come on year 5 we can win the attendance!

Vivek, Birmingham,England

Added: November 13, 2012, 8:38 pm

Hi Stirchely yr4 have got the best techer ever Miss Gibbs and Miss Wildman. she is kind and teaches us some lovely things, same for you Miss Wildman. Thank you and for giving us time to learn the violin. Thanks to Miss Brooks.

Elle Powell, England

Added: November 13, 2012, 5:49 pm

I LIKE THE NEW IPADS THEY ARE GREAT. SCHOOL ISNT THAT BAD EITHER ;) MISS KOUHI IS THE BEST TEACHER SO FAR.

Liam c, stirchley

Added: October 19, 2012, 3:57 pm

Hi everyone this is 4 my favourite teacher Mrs Gibbs im missing you so much I want to come back to primary school because I feel like its HOME.

Aleya Downey, birmingham/selly park technology college for girls

Added: July 20, 2012, 7:29 am

Hi everyone. Have a fabulous last day. The very best of luck to year 6 in their new schools in September. Make sure you come back and visit us!! Happy Holidays Stirchley!! Mrs Lane x x

Karen Lane, Birmingham