Guestbook

Please feel free to sign our guestbook and leave a comment...

Comments (381)
Show Comments
Maya(about a week ago)

What a fabulous day out to Warwick Castle thanks to Mr Darby, Mrs Gibbs, Mrs Wildman, Mrs Lane and Mrs Griffiths. You are stars couldn't be better.

Chanelle(less than a month ago)

I dont want to leave year 5 greatest year of my life

Courtney Bunn(about a month ago)

Hey guys its me, I'm in YR8 now in Tommies. I'm missing all of u x

Maya(a couple of months ago)

Hi Stirchley, Happy Easter we hope you have a lovely break. I will see all of you on Monday 24th April. I miss you Stirchley can't wait to see you

Malikai year1 Birmingham(a couple of months ago)

I love hearing the violin assembly because of all the music

Maya(a couple of months ago)

Hi stirchley, I am so proud of your Stirchley School Stars of the term and Coach Steves Stirchley Stars

Luqman(a couple of months ago)

I really like reading time in school.

Amina(a couple of months ago)

Hi I wish I had won the attendance today.

Emily weston(less than a year ago)

Enterprise week was exiting and fun

Emily Weston(less than a year ago)

Stirchley school is great.The teachers are kind.

Show More Comments

Added: December 6, 2012, 5:06 pm

hi i love school! singing club was great we did well at the light's i miss Miss Khoi PS thank you miss perry!!!

isabelle year3, biringham

Added: December 4, 2012, 6:15 pm

I love the sining club because it is great and you have to learn lots of different lovely song xx

Ellepowell, England

Added: December 3, 2012, 8:39 pm

Our school takes good care of us and the school.I LOVE STIRCHLEY! WOO HOO! ALL teachers are my favourite!It teaches us manners and behaviour but most of all is to belive in our selfs.

TAMJID ISLAM , Birmingham

Added: November 30, 2012, 10:36 pm

HI STITCHERY I AM AHMED I LIKE THE IPAD BECAUSE IT IS MY FAVIOURATE BY AHMED

Ahmed, Birmingham

Added: November 29, 2012, 6:00 pm

Hi every one. I think that we are the luckiest class because our attendance wins most of the times and we have a lovely teacher who is Mrs Yeomens.

Ramin, Birmingham

Added: November 27, 2012, 4:43 pm

Come on year 5 we can win the attendance!

Vivek, Birmingham,England

Added: November 13, 2012, 8:38 pm

Hi Stirchely yr4 have got the best techer ever Miss Gibbs and Miss Wildman. she is kind and teaches us some lovely things, same for you Miss Wildman. Thank you and for giving us time to learn the violin. Thanks to Miss Brooks.

Elle Powell, England

Added: November 13, 2012, 5:49 pm

I LIKE THE NEW IPADS THEY ARE GREAT. SCHOOL ISNT THAT BAD EITHER ;) MISS KOUHI IS THE BEST TEACHER SO FAR.

Liam c, stirchley

Added: October 19, 2012, 3:57 pm

Hi everyone this is 4 my favourite teacher Mrs Gibbs im missing you so much I want to come back to primary school because I feel like its HOME.

Aleya Downey, birmingham/selly park technology college for girls

Added: July 20, 2012, 7:29 am

Hi everyone. Have a fabulous last day. The very best of luck to year 6 in their new schools in September. Make sure you come back and visit us!! Happy Holidays Stirchley!! Mrs Lane x x

Karen Lane, Birmingham