Guestbook

Please feel free to sign our guestbook and leave a comment...

Comments (410)
Show Comments
Rachel Luan and Rebecca(less than a month ago)

Miss Satti if you are reading these messages we love you xoxoxox p.s school is great and so are the staff so come along and guaranteed you will like it.

Rachel and Luan(less than a month ago)

School is amazing loving it

Casey(about a month ago)

Hi everyone I hope you all have had a great Easter and enjoyed your holidays.

Charlotte Curry(about a month ago)

Hello everybody I miss all of you very much. I wish I had never left I miss all my friends in the younger classes I also miss all of the staff they are the best. I hope all of you have fun for the rest of the year did you get malteasers for Easter. Mrs Chivers if you did I hope you enjoyed them! Happy Easter everybody I hope you all have a great time I had a lot of memories in Stirchley I love you all happy Easter again

Maya Y5(a couple of months ago)

Had a fantastic time making Narnia-snowy scene. Thanks to school and Miss Satti we wouldn't of had all of these resources thank you so much!

Kacey yr5(less than a year ago)

Happy New Year

Casey(less than a year ago)

I'm just going to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Miss all of you.

Yasmin(less than a year ago)

Missing Stirchley it was the best school ever!

Haj(less than a year ago)

Love Stirchley School. Mr Darby and Mrs Bayliss are one the BEST TEACHERS!

Casey(less than a year ago)

Hi it's me. I haven't commented in a while. I miss all of you so much i'm in the library right now hope you are all enjoying your year

Show More Comments

Added: December 6, 2012, 5:06 pm

hi i love school! singing club was great we did well at the light's i miss Miss Khoi PS thank you miss perry!!!

isabelle year3, biringham

Added: December 4, 2012, 6:15 pm

I love the sining club because it is great and you have to learn lots of different lovely song xx

Ellepowell, England

Added: December 3, 2012, 8:39 pm

Our school takes good care of us and the school.I LOVE STIRCHLEY! WOO HOO! ALL teachers are my favourite!It teaches us manners and behaviour but most of all is to belive in our selfs.

TAMJID ISLAM , Birmingham

Added: November 30, 2012, 10:36 pm

HI STITCHERY I AM AHMED I LIKE THE IPAD BECAUSE IT IS MY FAVIOURATE BY AHMED

Ahmed, Birmingham

Added: November 29, 2012, 6:00 pm

Hi every one. I think that we are the luckiest class because our attendance wins most of the times and we have a lovely teacher who is Mrs Yeomens.

Ramin, Birmingham

Added: November 27, 2012, 4:43 pm

Come on year 5 we can win the attendance!

Vivek, Birmingham,England

Added: November 13, 2012, 8:38 pm

Hi Stirchely yr4 have got the best techer ever Miss Gibbs and Miss Wildman. she is kind and teaches us some lovely things, same for you Miss Wildman. Thank you and for giving us time to learn the violin. Thanks to Miss Brooks.

Elle Powell, England

Added: November 13, 2012, 5:49 pm

I LIKE THE NEW IPADS THEY ARE GREAT. SCHOOL ISNT THAT BAD EITHER ;) MISS KOUHI IS THE BEST TEACHER SO FAR.

Liam c, stirchley

Added: October 19, 2012, 3:57 pm

Hi everyone this is 4 my favourite teacher Mrs Gibbs im missing you so much I want to come back to primary school because I feel like its HOME.

Aleya Downey, birmingham/selly park technology college for girls

Added: July 20, 2012, 7:29 am

Hi everyone. Have a fabulous last day. The very best of luck to year 6 in their new schools in September. Make sure you come back and visit us!! Happy Holidays Stirchley!! Mrs Lane x x

Karen Lane, Birmingham