Guestbook

Please feel free to sign our guestbook and leave a comment...

Comments (389)
Show Comments
Charlotte(less than a month ago)

Stirchley is the best school in the world and that's because of all the teachers. Thank you so much for everything you have done and Mrs Lane and Miss Chivers, I miss our morning hugs so much.

Charlotte(less than a month ago)

I miss everyone so much

Rachel Audley(less than a month ago)

I love school! At first I hated school but because I went to this school I suddenly loved it!

Casey Curry(less than a month ago)

I would like to say a big thanks to Ben for helping with the production it was the best 6 weeks of my life and the best two days performing I loved it and also thanks to Mr Tanner for helping with all the lights and technology also if it wasn't for Ben we wouldn't of done the assembly as good as simply spectacular! Btw all the staff are spectacular!!!

Casey Curry(less than a month ago)

Even though it's only a couple days into the 6 weeks holiday, I'm missing Stirchley already. Everyone is still my family i am missing all my friends and Miss Chivers Strictly Come Dancing fan and Mrs Lane a Blues fan. I wish next years year 6 good luck with Miss Chivers, you will have the best time with Miss Chivers and Mrs Lane !!!!!!

Graham and Janet tipping(about a month ago)

Well done to all the staff involved with putting together the Year 6 leavers concert. What an excellent and wonderful evening . Well done also goes to all the children who sang their hearts out to provide all present with a very moving show. Very enjoyable evening.

Saleha(about a month ago)

Come on Year Two let's win the attendance

Ahmed(about a month ago)

I'm looking forward to year 5 with Mrs Satti :)

Maya(a couple of months ago)

What a fabulous day out to Warwick Castle thanks to Mr Darby, Mrs Gibbs, Mrs Wildman, Mrs Lane and Mrs Griffiths. You are stars couldn't be better.

Chanelle(a couple of months ago)

I dont want to leave year 5 greatest year of my life

Show More Comments

Added: December 6, 2012, 5:06 pm

hi i love school! singing club was great we did well at the light's i miss Miss Khoi PS thank you miss perry!!!

isabelle year3, biringham

Added: December 4, 2012, 6:15 pm

I love the sining club because it is great and you have to learn lots of different lovely song xx

Ellepowell, England

Added: December 3, 2012, 8:39 pm

Our school takes good care of us and the school.I LOVE STIRCHLEY! WOO HOO! ALL teachers are my favourite!It teaches us manners and behaviour but most of all is to belive in our selfs.

TAMJID ISLAM , Birmingham

Added: November 30, 2012, 10:36 pm

HI STITCHERY I AM AHMED I LIKE THE IPAD BECAUSE IT IS MY FAVIOURATE BY AHMED

Ahmed, Birmingham

Added: November 29, 2012, 6:00 pm

Hi every one. I think that we are the luckiest class because our attendance wins most of the times and we have a lovely teacher who is Mrs Yeomens.

Ramin, Birmingham

Added: November 27, 2012, 4:43 pm

Come on year 5 we can win the attendance!

Vivek, Birmingham,England

Added: November 13, 2012, 8:38 pm

Hi Stirchely yr4 have got the best techer ever Miss Gibbs and Miss Wildman. she is kind and teaches us some lovely things, same for you Miss Wildman. Thank you and for giving us time to learn the violin. Thanks to Miss Brooks.

Elle Powell, England

Added: November 13, 2012, 5:49 pm

I LIKE THE NEW IPADS THEY ARE GREAT. SCHOOL ISNT THAT BAD EITHER ;) MISS KOUHI IS THE BEST TEACHER SO FAR.

Liam c, stirchley

Added: October 19, 2012, 3:57 pm

Hi everyone this is 4 my favourite teacher Mrs Gibbs im missing you so much I want to come back to primary school because I feel like its HOME.

Aleya Downey, birmingham/selly park technology college for girls

Added: July 20, 2012, 7:29 am

Hi everyone. Have a fabulous last day. The very best of luck to year 6 in their new schools in September. Make sure you come back and visit us!! Happy Holidays Stirchley!! Mrs Lane x x

Karen Lane, Birmingham